- Junior Landman
Junior Landman needed for a local, high growth, dynamic, and energetic oil and gas firm specializing in mineral acquisitions and non-op working interest acquisitions. The ideal candidate will be hardworking, motivated, and a willing salesman. Must be poised, confident, and willing to speak to strangers. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment
As a family-owned and operated company, team members are empowered to strategically solve problems, deliver results and make a difference. Wolf Resources is dedicated to being an innovative, positive, fun and relationship focused company, driven by their shared mission to be the leading mineral and royalty company in Colorado. Join a high energy team of forward thinkers with decades of combined experience. Long-term career opportunity with unlimited growth potential.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Acquisitions of mineral rights, deal negotiation, due diligence, title review and approval, contract drafting, etc.
- Research county records to determine surface and mineral ownership.
- Perform phone and door to door sales to acquire mineral rights from owners.
- Update and maintain project databases in an efficient manner.
- Perform various courthouse research to examine property and tax assessment records for compilation of information about a specific property.
- Develop understanding of state regulatory systems.
- Provide quality research and reports based on client needs and criteria.
- Support company vision and mission.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 year of experience in sales and/or oil and gas industry a plus.
- Must be comfortable with cold calling and door to door sales.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Working knowledge of CRM databased, preferably Salesforce.
- Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail, ability to interact effectively with people.
SALARY: Hourly, this is a W2 position
To apply, please email your resume and salary requirements to CRodriguez@WolfResourcesLLC.com. Please list “Junior Landman” in subject line.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE